Gold and Platinum MarCom Creative Awards
MarCom Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). The international organization consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, media production and free-lance professionals. AMCP administers recognition programs, provides judges, and rewards outstanding achievement and service to the profession.
AMCP was founded in 1995 by a group of creative professionals involved in competitions for several of the national and international trade organizations. The goal of the group was to provide an inexpensive, independent competition on an international level that would be fair, respected and open to everyone.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Hi-Dee-Ho All
- Seven Ways to Fix Your Biggest Management Mistake
- Importance of a Logo
- Gold and Platinum MarCom Creative Awards
- Evolution of web design
- International CAD/CAM Symposium and Expo
- HD vs. Blu-Ray: High-definition video
- Best Businesses of Fullerton Announcements - 2nd Year
- Dental Labs Need to Read This!
- Dental Labs Must Avoid Becoming Extinct